- Is your goal to be involved in the entertainment industry on a professional level?
- Have you won local, state, regional or national talent competitions?
- Have people that you don't know personally (disc jockeys, club owners, fair and festival promoters) encouraged you to record professionally?
- Do you want to record in "Music City USA", the recording capital of the world and have the support Trac Records can offer to an emerging artist?
- Do you want to record with top industry professionals, including our Vice President of Productions, who's studio credits include the names of artists that would top a list of Who's Who in country music including George Jones and Willie Nelson?
If your answer is "Yes" to all of the above, then you might want to consider contacting our offices to arrange a personal conference with our Producer, so we can discuss your new or next recording project.
The entertainment industry is constantly evolving therefore bright, unique, exciting talent has a tremendous opportunity to take advantage of the frequent changes that occur in the industry!
Trac Records and it's staff are prepared to assist talented bands, vocalists, vocal groups, and instrumentalists to achieve their professional recording goals.
If you qualify and are prepared to take your first step in the right direction in pursuing your professional recording goals or your current label isn't delivering on what they promised then please feel free to contact our Nashville office at 615.290.5509 or send a non-returnable copy of your demo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music City Attractions©